Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
In light of a possible Government shutdown, we added information for Air and Space Force employees to our SharePoint site on ethics during a government shutdown. The site is available to all CAC holders with a .mil e-mail address. You can find the information here.
Annual ethics training for OGE Form 450 Confidential Financial Disclosure filers is due by 30 November 2023. You can access the training here.
The filing season for the annual public financial disclosure report (OGE Form 278e) begins on 1 January 2023. DoD requires filers to use the Integrity e-filing system (https://integrity.gov/login) to fill out and submit their reports. The annual report is due on 15 May 2023. Contact your local ethics official if you have any questions.
Also beginning on 1 January 2023 is filing season for the confidential financial disclosure report (OGE Form 450). DoD requires filers to use the Financial Disclosure Management system (https://www.fdm.army.mil) to fill out and submit their reports. The annual report is due on 15 February 2023. Contact your local ethics official if you have any questions.
Legal advice regarding the following areas is provided for by our office:
· Conflict of Interest Issues
· Confidential Financial Disclosure Reporting (OGE 450)
· Interpretations of the Joint Ethics Regulations (JER)
· Misuse of Position
· Official Invitations
· Political Activities
· Political Nominations
· Post-Government Service Restrictions
· Public Financial Disclosure Reporting (OGE 278e)
· Off-Duty Employment
· Post-Government Employment
· Post-Government Employment -- SES (memorandum)
· Relations with Non-Federal Entities
· Air National Guard Issues
Please contact your local SJA office with any questions. For Department Air Force personnel assigned to the Secretariat, Air Staff, or Space Staff, please contact the Air Force Ethics Office (SAF/GCA) Using the "Contact Us" form on this website or (703) 697-7430.
- Financial Disclosure Management (FDM)
- SAF/GCA Ethics SharePoint (CAC Users with .mil addresses only)
- Department of Defense Standards of Conduct Office
- US Office of Government Ethics
- OGE Director (OGE’s New Strategic Objective: Fostering an Ethical Culture in the Executive Branch), 28 Sep 2022
- SECDEF (Reaffirming Our Values and Ethical Conduct), 1 Mar 2021
- DEPSECDEF (Engaging with Industry), 2 Mar 2018
- SECAF / CSAF / CMSAF (Always Keep Ethics on Your Horizon), 9 Mar 2020